The Hotel overlooks a typical Venetian square, ideal for those seeking a tranquil area in the old town centre of the city of Venice, but also an excellent point of departure to discover the city in all its shapes and colours.
Just a stone’s throw from the points of arrival:
• Piazzale Roma (3 minutes away), the last stop for buses and cars before entering the city and the point of departure for buses to and from Venice’s Marco Polo Airport and Treviso Airport as well as places to park your car
• Santa Lucia train station (10 minutes away)
• Stops for the public boats that provide transportation throughout the entire city: Piazzale Roma, San Tomà
Near to Venice’s principal cultural and artistic centres
• The Basilica of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, just 500 metres from the Hotel, is one of the most important churches in Venice, with splendid paintings by Titian and Bellini and other masterpieces;
• the Church of San Sebastiano, a 10-minute walk from the hotel, contains the most important cycle of paintings by Veronese
• Ca’ Rezzonico, 600 metres away, a splendid 18th-century Venetian museum with original furniture and settings and works by Longhi and Tiepolo.
• the Rialto Bridge, a 10-minute walk through narrow Venetian streets and squares, such as Campo San Polo and Campo Santa Margherita.
• Saint Mark’s Square, 20 minutes on foot or comfortably reached on the vaporetti motor boats that run on the Grand Canal from the San Tomà or Piazzale Roma stops.